About J-Si Chavez
J-Si Chavez is an American radio personality. His humorous personality and earthy simplicity have made him a favorite among fans. He is heard every morning by loyal listeners on The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show.
Chavez landed his first radio job at Channel 93.3 as the host of a morning show called, “Man on the Street.”
He was drawn to Dallas by the iconic Kidd Kraddick in 2006 to become an integral part of Kidd Kraddick in the Morning, where he immediately gained a nationwide fanbase.
Following Kraddick’s passing, Chavez has taken over as the pioneer of The Kidd Kraddick Morning Show’s ensemble cast which is heard locally on 106.1 KISSFM. His resume also indicates that he hosts The Hollywood 5, a weekend show heard on nearly 100 stations.
Related To J-Si: Lauree Austin K-LOVE Husband, Age, Height, Salary, Net Worth
J-Si Chavez Age
Chavez is 40 years old as of 2023. He was born on March 19, 1983, in Mexico City but he grew up in San Diego, California, USA.
|Age (2023)||Age (2024)|
|40 years old||41 years old|
J-Si stands at an average height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m).
J-Si Chavez Parents
Chavez’s family moved to California in 1991. On his very first day of school, three older students approached him and snatched his popcorn. He had a rough start, but he managed to make friends and had a fun childhood.
Surprisingly, Chavez met his biological father when he was 23 years old. He was also able to find these details because of Genetic websites.
Even at age of 23, when he discovered that the man who brought him up wasn’t his real father, his mother who became pregnant at age 17 had misled him about the identity of his father. He told his fans about the unfortunate incident.
J-Si Chavez Wife
Chavez is married to Kinsey Chavez. He has been with his wife since he was 19 years old. Kinsey is a California girl who loves to shop. J-Si and his wife are blessed with two children, a son named Cason and a daughter named Chloe.
J-Si Chavez Salary
Chavez earns an average salary of $71,398. He works as a radio host at KiddNation.
J-Si Chavez Net Worth
Chavez has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million. He generates his income from his career as a radio personality.
Related To J-Si: DeDe McGuire Net Worth 2023, Age, Height, Husband, Salary, College
At a Glance;
– Before embarking on his radio career, Chavez actually wanted to be a nurse or a doctor. Both of his grandfathers are doctors in Mexico.
– Chavez has two dogs that they adopted namely; Coco and Piper.
– He met his wife at San Diego State University at a party, and they have been together ever since.
– His full name is Jose “J-Si” Chavez.
– He is a HUGE football fan, and he loves playing video games.
– He appeared for four seasons on the syndicated FOX television program Dish Nation.
– When Patricia was 17 years old, she got pregnant with her son, the radio host J-Si. Her parents prohibited her from having a relationship with the baby’s father, who was just 15 at the time.
Alex and Patricia finally got married, and they raised J-Si and his sister while keeping his biological father a secret. He eventually found out everything at the age of 23.
Related To J-Si: Kellie Rasberry KISS FM Husband, Age, Height, Salary, Net Worth
J-Si Chavez Social Media
Let Me Know What You Think About Chavez in The Comment Section.